Cornwall Hospice Care has at it’s heart 6 core values.
We aim to –
· Care by delivering the highest quality, holistic, compassionate and individualised care to people in Cornwall.
· Value everyone, behaving with honesty and integrity and unlocking the potential of staff and volunteers so they can deliver a high standard of care, ethically generate funds and support the patients, families, friends and carers who rely on us.
· Listen carefully to what patients, families and professionals are telling us about the services we provide.
· Communicate in a timely and transparent manner with both internal and external audiences, ensuring we engage, consult and inform everyone in Cornwall and beyond of what we are doing and why.
· Collaborate working in partnership with others to broaden our scope and deliver services to those who are hard to reach.
· Innovate by encouraging creativity and development of ideas to ensure we are as efficient and effective as we can be in everything we do.
Our vision is for all people living with terminal illness in Cornwall to be able to access the care and support they may need at the time and in the place that is right for them and their families.
We aspire to deliver the highest possible quality care and support to our patients and their families. We will strive to develop and secure the resources necessary to achieve this, now and in the future.