To complete your Learning Path you will need to demonstrate that you have undertaken all of the activities from the list below:
· 2 hours of formal face to face education.
· 11 Core e-ELCA sessions (20-30 minutes per session)
· 1 additional e-ELCA session relevant to your area of practice.
· 1 reflective account which will ‘Describe the importance of and act upon maintain own and team resilience through reflective practice and clinical supervision’ (the reflective practice guide PDF will explain this in more detail).
· 1 reflective account of the total Learning Path experience. This should be completed following discussion with a Learning Path buddy.
You should aim to complete your Learning Path within 6-12 months. You can then contact the learning path link/s for your organisation who will review the evidence in your Learning passport. You will then be awarded your ‘Inspiring End of life education’ badge in recognition of all your hard work.
Completing the learning path will support you to deliver excellent care to patient’s approaching the end of their life. We hope that you will consider the many interesting e-learning sessions available, and will join us in promoting the importance of end of life education.