This breathtaking trek covers 46 km through the Mont Blanc region of the Alps. Join our partners, Global Adventure Challenges, and be part of this amazing European challenge and witness just how beautiful the Alps can be!
Just a hop away from the UK lies the beauty of the Alps mountain range. Only five days in total, this charity challenge is ideal for those with less time to take away from home. One magnificent highlight of this challenge is that you will visit three countries in just three days – France, Italy and Switzerland!
This trek will certainly challenge you with lots of ups and downs, but the rewards are the pleasure of seeing the most spectacular views this part of Europe has to offer – from stunning cliffs, to gorgeous waterfalls running from glaciers!
This challenge has been graded as Tough (2) on Discover Adventure’s challenge grading scheme, meaning the trek has been designed to be challenging but achievable as long as you train beforehand. You will be trekking for 3 consecutive days, so the fitter you are the more you will enjoy the challenge!
Training tips can be found on the Global Adventure Challenges website to point you in the right direction and can even join one of their training weekends – a great opportunity for you to meet their team and some fellow participants!
We’ll be with you every step of the way in your preparation for your Alps Trek. In just a few simple steps you can be on your way to trekking one of the natural wonders of the world.
1. Sign up today, with our trusted partners Global Adventure Challenges who work with us to organise and run The Alps Trek. You will need to choose payment option A or B*.
2. Global Adventure Challenges will confirm your booking and manage this part of your trek on our behalf. They will also confirm your booking with us.
3. We will send you regular updates with fundraising information, training guides etc.
4. We will hold an information/meet and greet evening for the Alps Trek, giving you the opportunity to find out more, ask us any questions you may have and meet fellow trekkers.
5. Any fundraising support you need, we will be on hand to help.
6. Enjoy the trek!
*please note when choosing payment option B there is no requirement for you to raise any sponsorship, however we would be delighted if you did – just £20 will fund an hour of nursing care, how many hours can you fund?
We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our shops.
£60 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.