• Gaze up at the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest
• Trek through a tranquil mountain range of gentle giants
• Explore Nepal’s mystical capital, Kathmandu
• Witness awe-inspiring panoramic views
• Ascend Kala Patthar for close up views of Mount Everest and the Khumbu Icefall
• Soak up Sherpa culture
This world-renowned trek for Cornwall Hospice Care takes you from Lukla through the world’s highest mountain range and encompasses the most breathtaking scenery you can imagine.
You haven’t seen mountains until you’ve seen the Nepalese Himalayas! Eight of the world’s fourteen highest peaks are found in this region and we can assure you the memories of this challenge will last a lifetime.
This specially designed itinerary, delivered by our partners Global Adventure Challenges will maximise your chance of success and the trekking is taken at a measured pace in order for you to acclimatise sufficiently. You will experience amazing, motivational and securing support from our local guides – their crew are simply the best around incorporating traditional Sherpas who are from the Everest region. Their generous and loving support will motivate you to push on to reach and achieve your goal.
Words cannot describe the true feelings you will experience on this challenge; the sights of Buddhism and Hinduism surround you – a truly spiritual and humbling experience for all.