**Registration has now closed! Please join us on the night to sign up at the event**
The Cornwall Hospice Care Santa’s are returning for another season of festive themed fun.
Join us and our title sponsor, Ann’s Cottage Surf Shops, on Friday 6th December for a brand new and exciting Santa Fun Run through the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
There will be a festive warm up at 6.30 pm, before the 1 mile Fun Run sets off at 6.45 pm. You can run, jog or walk around some of the paths of the Lost Gardens of Heligan, dressed in your free Santa suit, before joining us at the finish for a mince pie and your finisher’s medal, and if that’s not enough, why not then take a stroll around Heligan’s Christmas market soaking up the Christmas atmosphere, and maybe buy a gift or two?
Sign up today and kick-start some Christmas spirit, whilst supporting your local adult hospices and all that we do for those who are terminally ill in Cornwall.
Your entry fee covers the cost of putting on this event, so anything you can raise as sponsorship will help fund our care of those terminally ill in Cornwall, just £20 will fund an hour of nursing care; how many hours can you fund?
Online entries close at midday on Tuesday 3rd December.
We will be taking entries for the Santa Run on the day – registration will open at 5.00 pm. You will pick up your Santa Suits on the day at The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pentewan, St Austell, PL26 6EN.
Come prepared to decorate your suits with lights, tinsel, deely-boppers.
This exciting, festive 1-mile event is the perfect distance and guaranteed fun for all the family.
We will be with you every step of the way from registration to the finish line. In just a few simple Santa steps you will be on your way to being part of #TeamCHC Santa.
- Sign up today using the easy registration form at the top of this page.
- You will receive an email notification letting you know that your registration was successful.
- You can then setup an online fundraising page through JustGiving – a link will be in your confirmation email.
- Share your page with you friends and family.
- Like our Facebook page for the event.
- You will receive regular event updates and a final race day update with all you need to know to take part in the Lost Gardens of Heligan Santa Run.
- Any fundraising support you need, we will be on hand to help.
- Your Santa suit will be available on the day – collection information will be sent in run up to event. You can make arrangements to collect your Santa suit prior to the event by contact our Santa Team on 01726 66868 (option 3)
- Finally, enjoy the run!
Every year it costs over £5.35 million to provide the specialist care we offer to our in and out patients. Only 19% of this is funded through a contribution from Cornwall’s NHS Commissioners, in simple terms, the NHS contribution pays for just 11 weeks of care each year. We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our 31 shops.
£60 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.