Partnering with Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management and Flambards Theme Park, Cornwall Hospice Care is delighted once again to bring the fun of the colour run and the twist of neon to Cornwall for what is an amazing and not to be missed event.
Join us for the new 4km route, taking in the best Flambards Theme Park has to offer, with an improved start and finish area boasting what promises to be an electric atmosphere. With various paint stations and music throughout, what are you waiting for?
This 4km event is the perfect distance for all. Whether you’re new to running, fancy something different or want to get covered in paint with the family, this is the run for you. Perfect too if you’re doing a couch to 5km programme, let us help you get there.
We’ll be with you every step of the way from registration to the finish line! In just a few simple steps you can be on your way to running in the Night of Neon Colour Run!
1. Sign up using the easy registration form and also purchase any glow or neon items.
2. You’ll get a notification that we have received your application and it has been successful.
3. You’ll receive event updates up to and including race day.
4. Two weeks prior to the run you’ll receive the final details for race day.
5. Any fundraising support you need, we’ll be on hand to help.
6. Your t-shirt and any ordered neon items will be able to be collected on the night.
7. Finally, enjoy the run!
Every year it costs over £5 million to provide the specialist care we offer to our in and out patients. Only 20% of this is funded through a contribution from Cornwall’s NHS Commissioners, in simple terms, the NHS contribution pays for 71 days of care each year. In a calendar year that’s only enough to get us to the 12th March. We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our 32 shops.
£56 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.