Registration for the Truro Santa Run has now closed. You can register for the Santa Run on the day at the Cornwall Hospice Care Department Store.
Get your Santa suits at the ready! The Cornwall Hospice Care Santa Series is back and it’s better than ever!
Join us, our partners Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management and the hundreds of Santa’s to run, jog or walk this festive event in Truro.
Kicking off the 2017 Santa Series, the Truro Santa Run is bigger than ever before with a brand new 3km route through the streets of Truro.
This exciting, festive 3km event is a perfect distance and fun for all the family.
We will be with you every step of the way from registration to the finish line. In just a few simple Santa steps you will be on your way to being part of team CHC Santa.
- Sign up today using the easy registration form.
- You will receive a notification letting you know that your registration was successful.
- Create an online fundraising page through Everyday Hero – a link can be found in your confirmation email.
- Share your page with you friends and family.
- You will receive regular event updates and a final race day update with all you need to know to take part in the Truro Santa Run.
- Any fundraising support you need, we will be on hand to help.
- Your Santa suit will be available on the day. You can collect your Santa suit in the run up to the Truro Santa Run – collection information will be sent in run up to event.
- Finally, enjoy the run!
Every year it costs over £5 million to provide the specialist care we offer to our in and out patients. Only 20% of this is funded through a contribution from Cornwall’s NHS Commissioners, in simple terms, the NHS contribution pays for 71 days of care each year. In a calendar year that’s only enough to get us to the 12th March. We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our 32 shops.
£56 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.