We all know that we need to be active and to eat well to lead a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start. Our programme running from 26th February – 21st May, will give you the skills and motivation to achieve a long term and sustainable healthy lifestyle. Doing this properly can improve your hair, skin, sleep patterns as well as help the much wanted inch/weight loss.
We will meet weekly on a Tuesday evening, starting on 5th March at Bodmin Rugby Club from 7-8pm. On 1st June we will celebrate our success in style at Bodmin Jail with a 3 course meal, disco, photo booth, glitz and glamour evening with family and friends.
What you receive for your £25:
- Access to the 24/7 facebook support group
- 12 weekly face to face meetings
- A ticket for the celebration evening (worth £30)
- £10 voucher to spend on your new glitzy outfit from our Lifestyle shop in Bodmin
- Chance to win an Elemental Day Spa with tapas lunch for 2 at Bedruthan Hotel for the highest fundraiser
Please note places are limited to 25 people.
Proudly sponsored by Pro Move
We will be with you every step of the way from registration to the celebration evening.
- Sign up today by clicking the red button (you will be taken to an external site Charity Checkout).
- You will receive a notification letting you know that your registration was successful.
- An online fundraising page through Charity Checkout will be set up for you.
- Catherine Robins our community fundraiser will be in touch with you to discuss further.
- Share your page with you friends and family and “like” our Facebook page for the event.
- Any fundraising support you need, we will be on hand to help.
- Finally, enjoy the journey to a new you!
Every year it costs over £5 million to provide the specialist care we offer to our in and out patients. Only 20% of this is funded through a contribution from Cornwall’s NHS Commissioners, in simple terms, the NHS contribution pays for 71 days of care each year. In a calendar year that’s only enough to get us to the 12th March. We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our 32 shops.
£56 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.