Snowdon National Park in North Wales is known for beautiful rugged landscapes and amazing trekking and outdoor pursuits and is the highest mountain in England and Wales at 1085m.
A popular summit by day, this exciting new trek offers a challenge trekking at night. Standing at the summit in the moonlight will be an unforgettable experience as you will watch the sunrise from the mountain slopes. As you descend, the stunning landscapes will open up as the day grows lighter.
A good level of fitness is required for this trek and training is advised. The Snowdon by Night Trek involves trekking in the dark making the rugged terrain more demanding.
We will be with you every step of the way in your preparation for the Snowdon by Night Trek. In just a few simple steps you can be part of this exciting trek!
- Sign up today, with our trusted partners Discover Adventure who work with us to organise and run the Snowdon by Night Trek. You will need to choose payment option A or B*
- You will receive an email from Discover Adventure to let you know that your application has been successful.
- We will send you regular updates with fundraising information, training guides etc.
- We will hold an information evening for the Snowdon by Night Trek, giving you the opportunity to find out more, ask us any questions you may have and meet fellow trekkers.
- Any fundraising support you need, we will be on hand to help.
- Before heading off on your Snowdon by Night Trek, Discover Adventure will send you a pre-departure pack which will include all the final information before you go.
- Enjoy the trek!
*Please note when choosing payment option B we ask you to commit to raising £145 in sponsorship to support our work.
Every year it costs over £5 million to provide the specialist care we offer to our in and out patients. Only 20% of this is funded through a contribution from Cornwall’s NHS Commissioners, in simple terms, the NHS contribution pays for 71 days of care each year. In a calendar year that’s only enough to get us to the 12th March. We rely on the generosity of people like you in Cornwall who leave us legacies, support fundraising events, play our lottery and visit our 32 shops.
£56 could pay for three hours of unrivalled specialist care from one of our nurses, helping patients who are terminally ill.
£37 could pay for one Lymphoedema appointment to ease swelling and symptoms for someone with cancer.
£23 could pay for an hour with our bereavement counsellor, supporting families through the loss of a loved one.