Join us for a very relaxing walk, suitable for all, around the Copperhouse area of Hayle. This event is for everyone – families, couples and friends. You can even bring your four-legged friends to join in the fun. Take part in Hayle on Sunday 27th June from 2.00 pm for a walk taking in the King George Memorial route. This route is largely maintained by volunteers in the local area and is mainly flat, making it perfect for smaller legs to enjoy!
You do not need to be a fitness guru to undertake this walk. It is a relatively flat route. We do ask that you consider setting up a JustGiving page to raise some sponsorship though.
Cornwall Hospice Care has fought hard to keep going during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our clinical teams kept our hospices open, but our shops were closed for 7 of the last 12 months and our fundraising activities ground to a halt. This had a devastating effect on our ability to raise the funds needed to provide our care. As a result we are now asking you to Step Out for St Julia’s Hospice and help bring in the money we need to keep our hospice beds open.
We admitted over 400 patients during the pandemic and now need you to help us maintain our support to people in Cornwall who are terminally ill and require our services.
Everyone who raises £100 or more for this event will receive either a T-shirt or a Buff.
If you are unable to set up a JustGiving page, please consider adding a donation when you register for this event. Thank you.
In just a few simple steps you can be part of this lovely afternoon walk:
- Sign up here today – use the red ‘Sign up now’ button and complete the simple steps to register.
- You will receive an email from us to let you know that your registration has been successful.
- Use the Grey button above or link in your email to set up your JustGiving page (you can also click here!)
- We are on hand to help with any fundraising support you need.
- Before event day, our Events team will be in touch with all the information you need for the day.
- Share this page with your friends and family and invite them along too!
- Finally, enjoy your walk.