We have an exciting opportunity for a housekeeper to join our well-established housekeeping team to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness throughout the clinical and non-clinical areas of the Hospice.
Housekeeping posts work on a rota system and will include weekend and bank holiday working
You will need to remain flexible to work additional hours to cover for holidays and sickness. Previous experience in housekeeping is desirable but full training will be given.
Working for us
Our employees and volunteers are essential to the care we provide. In return, for joining a team of people having such a positive impact on others, we provide:
- A chance to make a real difference
- Supportive working environment
- Access to a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 36 days including bank holidays (pro-rata), which increases with service and the option to buy or sell leave.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Non-contributory medical cash plan, with the option to include your family members
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- EarlyPay Scheme
Closing date: Thursday 26th May 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early.