Are you passionate about the retail sector? Want to work for a cause, rather than just turning a profit? Community minded, with a commitment sustainability and recycling?
At Cornwall Hospice Care our retail stores are essential to us generating the income necessary to fund the invaluable care and support we provide in our Hospices and improving the lives of those with terminal illnesses. We’re working hard to challenge the perception of the Charity Retail sector and are looking for a dynamic, proactive and results driven individual to join the team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of your store, including the recruitment, training and retention of a volunteer workforce.
Working for us
Our employees and volunteers are essential to the care we provide. In return, for joining a team of people having such a positive impact on others, we offer:
- A chance to make a real difference
- Supportive working environment
- Access to a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 36 days including bank holidays, which increases with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Non-contributory medical cash plan, with the option to include your family members
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
Closing date: Wednesday 26 January 2022
If you would like to arrange an informal chat with Fiona about her role, then please email us on email@example.com