img

What would you feature on our 2022 Christmas cards?  We need your suggestions now.  Monday 31st January 2022.

Last year we asked you for ideas for local scenes we could picture on our charity Christmas cards. The response was amazing and the local cards sold like hot cakes. So now Frazer Hopkins, our Head of Retail, wants you to help again.

“Hello. As I said in our latest edition of All Together, January always presents me with the challenge of planning cards for the next Christmas. Our designers need to get to work putting scenes together for us to consider and as this takes time, we start now. It means I already need your thoughts for the 2022 cards.

All you need to do is nominate your favourite place in Cornwall. It might be a beach, a village, a building or a monument. There are no parameters, just your description, any pictures you have and a brief explanation of why you’ve suggested the place.

If your idea is taken up, we’ll share a print of the final design with you and send you a free pack of the cards.

Please forward your ideas via communications@cornwallhospice.co.uk and let’s see if we can top the 2021 Christmas cards sales. All the proceeds go to supporting the teams who provide the care we offer our patients and their carers, families and friends.

We’ve extended the deadline for entries to 5pm on Friday 4th February 2022 so get thinking and send your ideas in as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Frazer