Cornwall Hospice Care has launched its new ladies fashion and accessories boutique on St Nicholas Street, Truro. Here are 5 reasons why it is worth visiting:
- To fund the care – All the money raised goes directly to funding the specialist care the Cornish charity provides across it’s 2 hospices and Neighbourhood Hubs.
- Recycle – By buying used items you are helping to protect our environment by giving the donated goods a new home.
- Get a bargain – You’ll be amazed at the quality of items on offer. With brands such as Joules, Seasalt & Mantaray all at a fraction of the price brand new.
- Get a gift – It’s not all donated goods. There are new goods in store that will make perfect gifts for Christmas or birthdays.
- Keep it Cornish – All the money raised for Cornwall Hospice Care stays in Cornwall.
Paul Brinsley, Chief Executive of Cornwall Hospice Care opened the store to customers and had this to say “‘We are delighted to open our new store in St Nicholas Street, Truro. It’s a great location and so convenient for our customers. This is now our third store in Truro, with the Department Store on Pydar Street and our Pop Up Christmas Shop on Lemon Street. Jackie, the Boutique Manager and her team look forward to welcoming customers regular and new to this great charity shop.”
Frazer Hopkins, Business Development Manager at Cornwall Hospice Care urged shoppers to come and have a browse at all the items on offer. “We have some high quality donations thanks to the generous people of Cornwall. I’d like to thank all our supporters; we look forward to welcoming you to our new shop!”
The shop can be found at 15 St Nicholas Street in the premises that was Shoe Zone. It is open Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. Details of all of Cornwall Hospice Care’s shops are available here.