The 13.1 mile event, sponsored by Cornwall Physio & The Run Lab 3D Gait Analysis, was held on a showery day with the runners gathering at the new arrival point set up at Pendennis Castle. 565 people took part in the half marathon, which forms part of the Cornwall Glass Grand Prix Series.
1) Dave Angell – Mile High -1:15:09
2) Paul Smith – Cornwall AC – 1:16:08
3) Matt Yates – Cornwall AC – 1:16:21
1) Sarah Hoskin – Mile High – 1:25:29
2) Emma Stepto – Cornwall AC – 1:26:06
3) Zelah Morrall – Cornwall AC – 1:26:58
Thanks to all staff and volunteers who helped on the day and to the Falmouth Road Runners who organise this event jointly with Cornwall Hospice Care. A special thank you goes to Ellen from Elite Sports Massage Therapy who was able to support runners after the event.
The course record of 1.14.28, set by Colin Snook of Cornwall AC last year (2019), still stands.