Throughout December we hold Light up a Life services across Cornwall, giving people the opportunity to remember their loved ones at Christmas. Each of our services has its own book of remembrance. You and your family can have your own page in the book, where your loved ones name can be printed. Each page can acknowledge four people and your page will appear in your chosen book location.
Light Up A Life Remembrance Services
The services themselves offer the chance to come together to view your page and take part in a service of remembrance.
Typically the our services will include carols, prayers and readings; our Newquay service is a non-religious service
This year’s services will be held at:
- Truro Cathedral – 1st Dec, 7pm
- Holy Trinity Church, St Austell – 3rd Dec, 4pm
- St Marys Church, Launceston – 5th Dec, 6pm
- Egloshayle Church, Wadebridge – 6th Dec, 6pm
- Chapel Street Methodist Church, Penzance – 7th Dec, 6pm
- St Elwyn’s Church, Hayle – 9th Dec, 6pm
- Bowgie Inn, Newquay – 10th Dec, 7pm