Making a Will is one of the most important things that you can do to ensure that your family is taken care of when you are no longer here. With this in mind, Cornwall Hospice Care has collaborated with McClure Solicitors to offer its supporters a free Will preparation service. Just consider making a donation for our Charity.
Our FREE Will writing service
Why do I need a Will?
You already know that every adult should have a Will. Without a Will, the law decides who inherits. With a Will you decide. With no Will it will usually take longer and cost more to wind-up your estate.
Why should I do it now?
None of us knows what is around the corner. If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late. So let us get it done.
Why should I use McClure?
There are three good reasons:
1. They have been preparing Wills since 1853 so they are good at it. They prepare thousands per annum. So you are in good hands.
2. A standard Will only states who is to benefit when you die. Their “Estate Planning Wills” ensure that your estate finishes up where you want it. Quite a difference.
3. At present McClure will prepare your Will free of charge – a service which usually costs £150 for a single client and £240 for a couple. So now, you can support Cornwall Hospice Care and get a good deal.
What McClure can do for you?
They make your Will free of charge.
• You don’t pay.
• The Charity doesn’t pay.
• You consider a donation – all of your donation goes to Cornwall Hospice Care.
• Simple as that.
Why do they do it?
• You get the Will you need.
• Cornwall Hospice Care raises much-needed funds.
• Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Cornwall Hospice Care relies on voluntary donations to allow it to continue its valuable work. It does not matter how much you donate. Each donation may be small but many people have already taken up McClure’s Free Will offer raising very substantial sums for charity.
Cornwall Hospice Care would like to encourage all its supporters who do not already have a Will to take up this very generous offer from McClure Solicitors. In doing so, you can plan for your and your family’s future, and at the same time, you can support the valuable work of our Charity.
If you would like to find out more about leaving a gift or legacy to Cornwall Hospice Care in your Will, please contact Paul Jones on 01726 66868 or email email@example.com.
To arrange an appointment Call McClure Solicitors on 0800 852 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information Visit – www.mcclure-solicitors.co.uk/chc-will